REQUEST A USDA MORTGAGE QUOTE
USDA Mortgages in Orange County & Throughout California
California home buyers and homeowners in search of an affordable, zero money down mortgage option may want to consider a USDA Loan. With a USDA Rural Housing Loan, eligible borrowers can take advantage of up to 100% financing for the purchase of a home in a qualified area.
To be eligible for USDA financing, both borrowers and the property itself must meet certain criteria. Because USDA Loans were designed to help increase access to homeownership in less developed areas, they are only available to homes located in USDA-approved zones. Check with your real estate agent or mortgage lender to determine if a home is eligible for USDA financing.
Ready to learn more about USDA Mortgages? Call Us today at (949) 679-7400
Have A Question?
Why Consider a USDA Mortgage?
- Up to 100% financing available (no down payment required)
- Competitive, fixed interest rates
- Credit guidelines may be more lenient than conventional home financing
- Single upfront mortgage insurance premium that may be financed into the loan
- Can be used to refinance a mortgage into a lower interest rate